The Undergraduate Academic Affairs Office has Moved!

The Undergraduate Academic Affairs office has moved to a new location in Robinson Hall. We are now located in Room A255 in Robinson Hall. All of our other contact information remains the same.

In addition, our office no longer handles requests for the College of Science. College of Science students can now contact the College of Science Academic Affairs office in Science and Tech I, Room 103 regarding academic requests.